Heritage Park, located at 601 Weiss St., is Frankenmuth’s most well-known park and home to and many community activities, festivals, and large events that attract hundreds of thousands of people each year. Harvey E. Kern Community Pavilion is the centerpiece of the park.
The park also features:
4 picnic pavilions: The Jaycee, Nickless, Heritage Cove, and Satow pavilions. Each pavilion has a 12 ft serving table, 2 large charcoal grills, electricity and lights, and picnic tables that seat 130 people. Reservation form can be found under the Facility Reservation page. Please Contact us for availability.
3 ball diamonds: There are 3 ball diamonds in Heritage Park that are used for adult softball, youth baseball and softball leagues and tournaments. Two of the fields, Leslie and Kern, are lighted. Fields are for scheduled use only. Please contact us if you'd like to use one of these fields.
Sand volleyball courts
Handicap accessible canoe launch
Riverwalk pathway (0.9 mile)
For information on reserving one of the facilities in Heritage Park, please visit our reservations page.
If using GPS, use the address 601 Weiss St., Frankenmuth, MI 48734
From the South:
- Take I-75 to Birch Run Rd. Exit 136. Turn right
- Go 2 miles east on Birch Run Rd. to M-83. Turn Left
- Go 4 miles north on M-83 to Weiss Street. Turn Right
- Go 1 mile north on Weiss St. until you arrive in Heritage Park.
From the North:
- Take I-75 to Bridgeport- Exit 144. Turn left on to Dixie Hwy.
- Go 2 miles east on Dixie Hwy to Junction Rd. Turn Left
- Go 5 miles east on Junction Rd. to Main St. Turn Right.
- Go 2 miles south on Main St. to Jefferson St. Turn Left.
- Go ½ mile east on Jefferson St. to Weiss St. Turn Left.
- Go ½ mile north on Weiss St. until you arrive in Heritage Park.